Liberty Family Dental is a family dentist which means we care for teeth from the first dentist appointment of children through preventative care of adulthood and all the troubles that occur.
We are dedicated to providing services that give our patients the best looking, healthiest smile possible.
- We use digital x-rays to find any cavities or infection that might not be obvious to the naked eye.
- Using digital technology increases the speed and the ability to transfer the images.
- Bi-yearly dental cleanings are a key component to lifelong good dental health. During your checkup, we will also do an oral health screening to check for early signs of oral cancer or other medical issues.
- A good dental cleaning doesn’t just clean your teeth; it also includes periodontal therapy. Periodontal therapy is a deep cleaning of the tooth below the gum line and can help prevent larger, more complicated dental problems.
- For children, we also offer sealants. Sealants can help maintain a child’s dental health as they grow up and develop good dental habits that will keep their teeth healthy
Treatment of Problems
- We, of course, also treat problems that can occur.
- We offer fillings, inlays and onlays, root canals therapy, crowns and bridges, partials and dentures, dental implant restorations, and extractions.
- We offer nightguards and sports mouthguards to protect your teeth from grinding, clenching or sports injuries.
- We also provide care in emergencies such as having a tooth knocked out or chipped.
When you need dental care for the whole family, be sure to call Liberty Family Dental.